Lives in: Berwick
Willing to work in: South Eastern and Eastern Melbourne Suburbs and CBD
Looking for: HR Generalist, Advisor, Business Partner or HR Manager level roles. Also has a keen interest in Learning and Development.
Residency: Aus Citizen – Full Work Rights
Availability: Can commence immediately
Employment types: FT
Own Transport & Licence: Yes
Experienced in Generalist HR Consulting and Strategy services, supported by Business Operations expertise in: Budget and Financial Management, Marketing, Business Development and Accounts Management.
Experience in Generalist HR / Leadership roles spans across the Wholesale, Pharmaceuticals and Public Service sectors, nationally and internationally.
Key skill areas:
- Demonstrated experience in applying Human Resource Management best practice in the following areas:
- Employee Recruitment, Retention, Development and Performance Management, Remuneration Reviews and Benchmarking, Industrial Relations Compliance, General Workplace Law Compliance, Policy and Procedure Development, Employee Engagement, Risk Management, Health and Wellbeing.
- Provision of comprehensive Information Services on generalist Human Resource policies, systems, processes and obligations to assist management with their planning and decision making activities.
- Excellent ability to identify strategic HR issues, apply analytical, qualitative and research skills to develop appropriate solutions aligned with business priorities, culture and position.
- Experienced in the development and implementation of a functional Human Resource Management system.
- Intermediate proficiency in the following Microsoft Office Programs; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access and Outlook
- Very good working knowledge of Halogen Software
Diploma of Human Resources
Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI).
If you would like to view the job seeker’s resume in full please click here and include the job seeker number in the title: