Are you passionate about Health & Wellbeing?
Are you focused on providing exceptional Client Care?
• Two positions available at our Keysborough Shop
• We are also taking expressions of interest for roles at our new Cheltenham Shop opening in August.
Our team is growing, and we need two Relaxation Massage Therapists to work with us. We have built a solid reputation in the area for providing our clients with the ultimate relaxation experience. We utilise both eastern and western massage techniques to bring our clients to a healthy mind and body balance.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated, friendly and well presented individual with a keen interest in developing their career in Massage Therapy and assisting us during our growth phase. You may be considering study, recently commenced or finished a Certificate or Diploma in Remedial Massage. Experience is not essential.
You will have the following:
• Diploma of Remedial Massage (AUST) (not essential, but an advantage)
• First Aid and CPR Certificate (desirable)
• Ability to qualify for health fund provider numbers*** (if qualified)
• Accreditation with affiliated professional association (desirable)
• A current working visa, permanent residency or Citizenship
• Current National Police Clearance Certificate and Working with Children’s Check
• Flexibility to work according to a seven day roster, including evenings and weekends
We will provide the successful applicants with on the job training in our relaxation massage techniques and client management processes, so you must be open and willing to learn.
We offer a supportive and professional work environment, flexible work hours and excellent development opportunities. Sound interesting? Then email your resume to: email@example.com Thank you in advance for your interest, we will only make contact with those successful for interview. Good Luck!