- Permanent Part time / Full time, flexible opportunity for the right person
- Based in inner city Richmond, close to public transport
- Welcoming family oriented environment that are passionate about
- helping customers realise their Renovation or Building goals with the right
- Competitive Salary Package & Incentives for the right person
We are an Australian, family owned Door and Tap Hardware and accessories sales business. We are committed to providing our customers with a complete and absolute professional service experience, guiding them through their building or renovation project. As our business continues to grow, we are seeking to employ a switched on and savvy sales professional to provide exceptional service to and meet the needs of our customers.
About the Role
Your role will inform, consult and promote our product range to retail and trade customers, and really be their trusted, ‘go to’ person. You will provide and efficiently follow up on quotes, make initial contact and confirm appointments with trade customers to view our product range and secure their business. As a valued member of our team, you will assist in the daily operations of the Showroom, including but not limited to; stock and order processing, administration and reporting, visual merchandising and general housekeeping.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Sales experience (preferably in Door and Tap Hardware), a trade retail or trade services background with a customer base
- Initiative and drive to generate new and follow up on leads, quotes and referrals by phone, our website or in the Showroom
- A strong ‘customer first’ approach, the ability to understand their needs and provide a value add solution
- Excellent presentation, communication and public relations skills
- A positive, responsible and dependable work ethic, along with a consistent employment history
- Experience in all aspects of Showroom / Retail Operations
- Knowledge of Retail Manager system is desirable, or proof of ability to master
- Industry contacts, and a list of Builders or the initiative to build it is desirable
Employment is subject to a satisfactory police check, and candidates must have full and unrestricted work rights.
If you would like to join our team then please click ‘Apply Now’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume which includes two professional referee details. We thank you in advance for your interest, and will be in touch with successful candidates for an initial phone interview.